Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wanna See My Rocket







I hope everybody had a good Fourth of July. We decided to stick to tradition and head over to City Park and catch the fireworks. It was a good day with good friends, good food, and good spirits. I also had a chance to catch Transformers this past Monday, me and Jenny caught a midnight showing, the film was pretty awesome. We have Harry Potter next week so that should complete our Summer blockbuster movie rounds (Spiderman 3, Pirates of The Carribean, Oceans 13, Transformers.....). I might not be updating for awhile my wonderful mother will be in town until August 10, so much of my time will be spent with her, until next time. Oh yeah and Interpol, The Cure, and The Smashing Pumpkins will be coming to Denver in the next few months....good concerts all around this Summer and early Fall for the Mile High City.

1 comments:

My IVF Expedition said...

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CSU TICKETS!??