Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Show Me What You Got




Picked up the new Jay-Z today, let's just say I was not dissapointed. My favorite track would be his collaboration with Chris Martin of Coldplay on the track Beach Chair. Here is the tracklisting. Anyways I hope everybody is doing good and enjoying their Thanksgiving break. As you all know this is our busiest time of year at work, so i have been busy with work getting ready for "Black Friday". I had a chance to spend this past weekend with my Mom who drove up from Texas, I only got to spend two days with her as her and my sister drove back down Monday to spend Thanksgiving with the rest of my family. It was good to see my Mom, I had not seen her in almost 7 months, i do miss her at times, but i know she is always a phone call away. Don't really have any Thanksgiving plans yet, but I will be down in Denver this weekend, turns out my good friend Erin Ireland will be in town a couple more days before she moves to France, I also plan on spending some time with my boy Dustin Zvonek, we plan on watching the USC-Notre Dame game then going out that night. Guess that's it for now....

1. The Prelude
2. Oh My God
3. Kingdom Come
4. Show Me What You Got
5. Lost One featuring Chrisette Michele
6. Do U Wanna Ride featuring John Legend
7. 30 Something
8. I Made It
9. Anything featuring Usher & Pharrell
10. Hollywood featuring Beyonce
11. Trouble
12. Dig A Hole featuring Sterling Simms
13. Minority Report featuring Ne-Yo
14. Beach Chair featuring Chris Martin

0 comments: