Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



I give thanks to many people, first off I thank myself, for staying out of trouble (for the most part) this year, I thank my family for supporting me in everything I do, I thank my friends ( I would list all of you guys, but i always forget that one person and they never let me hear the end of it), I thank my roommate, I thank my ex-girlfriends,(no, after serious thinking I change my mind). I thank the generous bartenders in Old Town (who know me well enough to throw in a few free shots every now and then), I thank Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs for finally starting to win, I thank the Texas Longhorns ( ahem....Vince Young) for finally bringing back another National Title to "The Great State", I thank Justin Timberlake for "Bringing SexyBack" (trust me if you wouldn't have done it, I would). I thank all my co-workers for putting up with my witty comments all the time. I thank the Democrats for taking back the House and Senate (sorry Dustin I still bleed Democratic Blue). I thank all the random girls I have kissed in the past year (only 4-5, im not a whore). Last but not least I thank God for giving me the will and determination to do the things I do and to be succesful in those endeavors (wow did i just say that).....

♥R.

0 comments: