Friday, June 23, 2006

Gone.......



That picture pretty much sums up the United States performance at this years World Cup. All they had to do was beat Ghana to advance (thanks to Italy who did them a huge favor by knocking out the Czechs). Oh well it should be interesting to see what US soccer does now. I gotta root for good ol' Mexico now, although they will be playing powerhouse Argentina. I will not talk about the NBA Finals in this blog, i am dissapointed by the outcome and thats all that can be said.

Brewfest is this weekend and it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, we got beer, girls, beautiful weather, and of course me!

Also i will be moving out of my apartment this weekend and into my good buddy Robert's house which will be cool.

I also booked my flight to Vegas for the end of July, i am going to go visit my Dad, who i have not seen in almost 5 years, should be interesting to say the least, it also turns out my lil' sis will be joining me on my trip.

Stay tuned for Brewfest pics and a special suprise!

Out
R.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

In Firefox I normally use right-click > "Open in new tab" when browsing web pages.
This could also be done when clicking on a bookmark.
.. Can there be any way to obtain Firefox
to do this automatically (by default) when left-clicking
a bookmark rather than having to the actual right click?
.

My web site - Transvaginal Mesh Compensation