Monday, September 07, 2009

Monolith Music Festival Schedule Grid and Map


With just little over a week left before this years Monolith Music Festival we give you the official schedule and map for next weekends events. For those of you who have waited last minute tickets are still available here. For those of you attending Friday's kick off parties here is a FAQ. Also b sure to check out Gigbot to customize your own schedule.


VIP TICKET QUESTIONS

I have will call VIP tickets where can I get them? Will I be able to get them at the Kick-Off party?

Yes. We have added a “box office/will call” tent at the Kick-Off Party. This tent is located in the parking lot in between the Gothic and Moes. Hours of operation for this area are 5pm to 10 pm MST.

I got the wrong VIP shirt size, need my shirt or I am missing a lanyard. What should I do?

A: No worries, we have you covered. We will have lanyards available at the ticket tent. Just show your VIP pass and we can get you a new lanyard. If you received the wrong shirt size or had a will call VIP Gold Pass, you can exchange/pick up your t-shirt at the ticket tent (Located in the parking lot in between the Gothic and Moes.

What do I need to get into the VIP Kick Off parties

You need to have the official Kick-Off Party ticket. These were issued with every VIP Gold Pass order or given out as a part of a number of special promotions. All you need is your Kick-Off party ticket. If you have a VIP Gold Pass, keep it with you as this will give you preferential treatment in the event the show is at capacity

Can we leave and come back or go back and forth between the venues

Yes, if you are 21 years or older you may move freely from venue to venue. Please note that if you leave a venue and there is a line to get in, you will have to wait in line to re-enter. VIP Gold Passes and Media Wristbands take priority in the event there is a line to get in.

My VIP Kick-Off tickets says “Subject to venue capacity” What does that mean?

This means that if the venue is at capacity, you may or may not be admitted. We have allocated a specific number of tickets that cover both venues. At certain times during the parties fans may gravitate towards a specific venue/show. Please be patient and we will do our best to get you in. We encourage everyone to get there early and take full advantage of both events.

How old do you have to be to go the kick-off parties

You must be 18 years or older to attend the Antics Party (Chromeo DJ) at Moes and 21+ to attend the Southern Comfort Kick-Off Party (Cool Kids) at The Gothic

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who passions to taste unused stuff. Right now I am making my private solar panels. I am doing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I discovered a very awesome site that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how accurate the data given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I'd extremely value it, because I truly lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.