Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DNC Music Photo Blog

Today I was on a mission of trying to cover all kinds of shows all over the place. Things started off with the Rage Against The Machine, Flobots, The Coup, State Radio show at the Denver Coliseum. After that made my way to Sunken Garden Park which is literally next door to my house to catch Chuck D of Public Enemy along with Ben Gibbard and Chris Walla of Death Cab For Cutie, who were followed by Denver's own Devotchka. After that headed over to the Manifest Hope Gallery to catch Silversun Pickups, Nada Surf, and Cold War Kids. Whew...I'm Tired. I am currently uploading all my pics to Flickr stay tuned.

Devothcka
Devotchka
Silversun Pickups
Nada Surf
Cold War Kids
Flobots
Flobots
Chuck D of Public Enemy
Ben Gibbard of Death Cab For Cutie
Chris Walla of Death Cab For Cutie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.