Saturday, November 10, 2007

The End Has No End


Sorry for the lack of updates folks, things have been hectic in my lilttle world as of late. I will be moving in two weeks to Denver, and I could not be more excited. I got a weekend job at Cherry Creek Mall, I will still be with Officemax for the time being. So all of you Denver peeps the forecast calls for a strong gust of Castro coming in from the North. I will be living in downtown Denver, which by the pic above you can see I have an awesome view of the skyline. I will be busy for the next two weeks packing and so forth so expect minimal updates. Until then take care and go out and buy Jay-Z's American Gangster....4 Stars from me.

3 comments:

Julio Enriquez said...

hahahahaha, strong gust of castro.....

Anonymous said...

Lol Strong gusts of castro... you are too much. I am sure you will love it down here.

My IVF Expedition said...

Hey stranger. Denver eh? I suppose I could say give me a call but I'm sure you will be TOOO busy. hehehe. What do you think of Sawdust? I think it's all right. Some good, some weird... Are you living by yourself or with Jenny?