Sunday, September 02, 2007

F@&# The Buffs





The Rocky Mountain Showdown ended in disappointment for Colorado State as they lost a nail-biter in overtime to the Colorado Buffs 31-28. It was a good game only suggestion is to not have the game so damn early next year. It was good to see some old friends and hang out. Me and Jenny also got to take in The Taste of Colorado later that day which was pretty fun. It was my first time to this event and would say it was pretty cool....enjoyed ribs, beer, candy apples and funnel cakes. I hope everybody is enjoying their Labor weekend.

1 comments:

My IVF Expedition said...

Where is the Amanda, Kristin, Dan, Eric, Katie love! Well, good thing I posted the pictures and have some on my website too! Good to see you dear. ALSO, the killers were amazing on MONDAY!