Sunday, June 03, 2007

Camping





I have been having a little trouble posting pics on this blog, anyways here are some pics from last week's camping adventure....(thanks again to The Rhyner's)

I also have gone away from my music roots here, here are a couple albums I would recommend:

Wilco-Sky Blue Sky
The National- Boxer (this would have to be my early favorite for 2007 album of the year)
Bright Eyes Cassadaga
Modest Mouse-We Were Dead Before The Ship Sank
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-Baby 81
Noisettes-What's The Time Mr. Wolf

I will be attending the Bloc Party concert next Tuesday.....got some VIP hook-ups courtesy of Filter Magazine.

Also anybody interested I will also be in Denver June 19th to celebrate my birthday by attending the Yankees-Rockies baseball game, any of you interested let me know.

I will also be hosting a huge Birthday Bash June 23 at our house. We will be taking in Brewfest during the day then having a huge BBQ that afternoon. It should be a blast.

June seems like it will be a busy month.


Out.
Castro

0 comments: