Monday, February 19, 2007

Romeo and Juliet



Sorry for the lack of updates, i am currently brainstorming to spice up this site a bit more so stay tuned. Anyways due to my hectic schedule of work, school, and the ocassional lingerie party i have not had time to post. I guess i have also lacked motivation.

Let's start off with some music-worthy news, I just purchased my plane ticket for Austin,Texas for Spring Break, where i will again be partaking in some SXSW (South By South West), I cannot wait, cool thing is i get a chance to attend the Filter Magazine Day parties (Free food, beer, and music). I also get to spend some quality time with my good friends (if last year was any indication of what will happen this year, pray for me). I'm sure it will be a fun weekend of booze, bbq, beer and blondes ( i like to call it the 4 B's). Bands i want to see: Lily Allen, Bloc Party, Albert Hammond Jr., Razorlight, the Bravery....seriously i can go on forever.

Speaking of Filter Magazine my new assignment came in today, i gotta promote the following bands:
Air
The Cinematics
The Fratellis
One A.M. Radio
Aqualung
The Feeling

I also purchased tickets this past weekend for The Killers concert at Red Rocks in May. For those of you who have never witnessed a concert at this venue, you need to before you pass and go away to music heaven.( ahem Richard).

As you noticed above i came across this cool video of The Killers doing a Dire Straits cover of Romeo and Juliet, all i can say is wow.

Austin 23 days and counting.

Out.
DJ "I wanna get in them pants"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice - I picked up some Killers tickets for Red Rocks at the presale thru 93.3 last Friday. Unfortunately all we got were GA tickets so I'm not sure what the advantage of the presale was. Nevertheless, looking forward to the show!