Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Weekend In The City






In one of my last posts i mentioned i had gotten a job as a field rep for Filter Magazine. Turns out the first big assignment for 2007 is to promote the new Bloc Party album "A Weekend In The City" that drops Feb 6. As you can see i made my rounds and hit up all the local music hot spots. As many of you know music is a big part of my life and have always been intriqued in the marketing/promotion of the music industry, i have even thought about changing my college studies to focus more on marketing. (don't know if that will happen). Anyways it is my duty to plug this album so make sure you go out and buy it February 6. In the meantime the first single "The Prayer" is now available on iTunes with a couple remix versions that sound pretty good. Thank you and goodnight.

♥R.

1 comments:

Richard said...

Where's my free stuff?