Friday, January 05, 2007

2007








Sorry for showing up late with the New Years pics, aside from being hungover, sick, working, i have not had time. As you can tell it was a great night amongst friends new and old. I was spinning the majority of the night so i apologize to those for not mingling with you. Special thanks to Jessie and Eric for coming up and celebrating with us.

Well a new year is upon us and time to make those resolutions i guess, don't really know what mine are yet but i will just play it by ear.

2007 looks like will be a busy year for me, I got a trip to Vegas next month to go check out the NBA All-Star Game and see my Dad again. In March it's off to Austin, Texas for South By Southwest,(which should be a blast, i love going back to Austin every year and taking in the live music scene and BBQ). I also got another busy semester, it turns out i am on course to graduate with a double major (History and Political Science). I also have been chosen by Filter Magazine to be a Field Rep for the Fort Collins/Boulder/Denver area, basically i'm in charge of promoting music in these areas, posting up posters, passing out cd's, stickers, it's non paying but i will get to go to any concert pretty much for free. I have also been asked by the owners of Club Osiris here in Fort Collins to come out and DJ there in the near future (kinda scared and nervous playing in front of a huge crowd, but once i get that first song outta way, watch out). So things are so far looking good for 2007. I will keep you informed and let you guys know about my first gig. Until then enjoy your new year and be safe.

♥R.

0 comments: