Monday, November 13, 2006

Damn Girl How Ya Get All That Ass In Dem Jeans.










Here are a couple pics from this past weekend....Let's just say i'm partied out...I managed to make my way to Old Town 4 out of the 7 days last week...Thank God for McGriddle's, they seem to take away my hangovers. We took Amber out Saturday for her B-day, we eneded up at my ol' stomping grounds Zydegos, let's just say we will soon be taking up residence there on a consistent basis once again.
Anyways we are approaching Thanksgiving break here, i get to see my Mom. for only one day this coming weekend, her and my sister are going to Texas for the break, once again I will be unable to go home, it sucks not to have family around during the holidays but i have gotten used to it. Oh well.....

I really don't have much to say today...i think i'm still hungover.

Out.
R.Castro

iMix:

Bossy-Kelis ft. Too $hort

Read My Mind-The Killers

Dancing Queen-ABBA (Dont Ask)

Wind It Up-Gwen Stefani

Dem Jeans-Chingy

0 comments: