Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The 1's and 2's



Finally did it, went out on got my first set of decks, while originally i was gonna purchase some Technics, i decided to take it a lil easier on the wallet and went with a starter package by Gemini. I plan on incorporating Final Scratch software down the line and hook up my Mac. In the meantime I will now begin to build up my vinyl collection. Here is what i picked up today:

Interpol- The Antic Remixes (Limited Edition Press)
Madonna-Get Together 12" Single
Madonna-Hung Up 12" Single
Madonna-Sorry 12" Single
Nelly Furtado-Promiscous 12" Single
Fergie-London Bridge 12" Single
Cassie-Me and U Remixes 12" Single
Block Party-Banquet (Boyz Noize Vox Mix, Boyz Noize Dub Mix) 10" Single
Beyonce Ft. Slim Thug-Check On It
Beyonce-Krazy in Luv Remixes 12" Single
50 Cent-In Da Club 12" Single
Gwen Stefani-Hollaback Girl Remixes 12" Single
Gwen Stefani-What You Waiting For Remixes 12" Single
Rihanna-S.O.S. 12" Single
Jennifer Lopez-Get Right 12" Single

I think that was it for today.........................

Out.
Castro

0 comments: