Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Under Construction

So the link below might be down, i'm still working on it as we speak. It will be huge, trust me. So let's continue with an update...looks like Mr. Castro here will be getting a root canal next Tuesday.....I have been in pain all weekend and am not looking forward to the procedure, eventhough they say it's not a painful procedure anymore. Good news is that the Doc prescribed some good ol' vicodin....i promise i will keep the vicodin use under control this time folks...(look at me i sound like Eminem)...Also fellow blogger Blogga Please (great name by the way) send me a link to the new Killers album so that will be in heavy rotation all weekend. In sport news, looks like my Redskins notched their first win this past weekend (eventhough it was against the Texans). My Yankees look ready to make a run at another title, finally everybody is healthy. Avs season is also around the corner, and NBA training camps are under way....It's gotta be a great time for sports right now.
Some more info on this music blog i have in the works, as i mentioned i will have a video podcast on a weekly basis (time permitting), i'm waiting on my new MacBook to come in so i can start working my magic. i also have tentative plans to go up to Salt Lake City at the beginning of November to go see my friend Josh and take in a couple concerts Sparta and Soundteam, as well as The Sounds. October looks like it will be a busy month, so stay tuned for the new blog and lots of goodies and giveaways.

Until next time........

Before i forget a fellow El Pasoan living in Denver has a nifty blog you all should check out.
Cause=Time

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the root canal