Sunday, August 06, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

Here are a few pics from my recent trip to Las Vegas. Rumors have been circulating the internet about me and a encounter with none other than the "King of Crunk" himself Lil Jon, those rumors are true. It's funny how i ran into him, we bumped into each other at The Apple Store, he was taking in his Mac to get looked at. Other than me losing some money and the endless buffets i took in nothing impressed me more than the women......it would take me days to go into detail on this particular subject.....let's just say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I plan on going back to Vegas in Feb-March hopefully....who wants to come. 5 things that impressed me about Vegas

1. The Wynn Hotel.....Can you say "balla style". They even have a Ferrari Dealership in the lobby
2. The Mexican Buffet at The Palms....Deliciousness and bottomless Margaritas
3. The Fashion Street Mall....This is where I met Mr.Crunk himself
4. New York, New York.....the eye candy that works at Coyote Ugly
5. The Fountains at The Bellagio....Breathtaking to say the least....if only the the fountains could dance to some hip hop music....

Also on a lighter note i want to send my special prayers to everybody in El Paso, Texas, as they have been hit with tremendous flooding all throughout the city. Click Here
















1 comments:

My IVF Expedition said...

Oh Vegas how I miss thee